Saturday, May 29, 2010

GENERAL DABBA...

I wonder, how many of u, the esteemed readers of this blog, have enjoyed a journey in the general bogey of INDIAN RAILWAYS. Believe me, it will become one hell of a memory if u try it once.

For once, the accent being spoken will be such that u will stop believing that u r in ur native place. I for once kept on guessing about the people around, their language confused me about their region totally. Skirmishes take place over such trivial issues like seat capturing which soon turn into Big Fight (not NDTV, but real ones with dhisoom-bhissom-dek lenge-!@$$%%), n ya the argument between vendors n passengers r hilarious. Sample this- 5 rs me 2, nahi 5 me 4 do, hum tumko 5 me pura tokri kheera/kakdi khila dega, khana padega lekin!!!

The odour coming around from all quarters can fail any garbage can. Seats used to be wooden but by GODS grace, some IES officer understood the pain in ass they give n now most of them r foamed. Cant think that some neta would have thought about the woden seats problem.

Also u can check brand new cellphones (china made) of all varieties whose sound quality and shrill can ashame any village band.

N the last but the best, toilets-the toilets of INDIAN RAIL are anyway well known but in the general bogey, MASAALAAH!!! I dont think any need to explain...

Guys believe me, any of u, who has not yet experienced this, plz go ahead n do it...
AAL THE BEST!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. gr8 dude...2nd para was lovely...specially the last line....n ya...i have told u all my experience in the general...that was exciting..hilarious...sometimes shameful n sometimes scary too...

    ReplyDelete