Saturday, April 17, 2010

Found job guys... what next?

OK. So all my friends have found good jobs more or less. They will work in their respective organisations for a few years and then switch to some other place at a higher package. And after a brief stint there another salary hike and another new company. The cycle will go on and on.
Of course there are exceptions. Like,taking a Management course or becoming a high profile hot shot government officer.
All these options are good and very well paying. They will certainly provide job satisfaction, lots of money, fame, respect and what else.
However, after a while, lets say 10 years, I assume, there is definitely gonna be a question, from within. Am I truly satisfied with ma work? Am I utilising my full potential? What have I given back to the society? And the last, where am I heading to?
I suggest 2 posible obvious answers to these.
1st one. Become an ENTERPRENEUR. Start your own organisation. Become a job-giver. This way you are gonna get lots of blessings too. Dont be profit driven in your organisation. Emphasise more on betterment of community and nation. Start working on ideas today onwards itself.
2nd one. Start working on comunity development. Join some genuine NGO and do some real work for poverty upliftment etc.
This will be the real job satisfaction, I guess.

2 comments:

  1. saale abhi se NGO ke liye kaam karne lag gaye to kucch dino mein NGO ko hamare liye kaam karna padega

    ReplyDelete